Thursday, January 30, 2014

Homemade Munchies: Is Homemade Worth It?

Well, I know there are a ton of blogs out there that talk about how you can save money and live on a budget, etc., but I have not seem any sites that break down the cost effectiveness of making things yourself or buying it premade or even partially made at the store.  That is what this blog will focus on.  I hope to put up recipes for "made from scratch items" then tell how much it costs making it on your own verses buying it at the store. 

I in now way look down on anyone buys premade things.  I do.  I just know that when living on a tight budget has gotten me thinking of how to pinch those pennies.  Since I love to cook, and shop for groceries (yes I know I am weird, I like grocery shopping) I thought this would be a good blog for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment