Friday, January 31, 2014

Earning Money at Home

For a little over a year now, I spend a lot of mornings earning money from my computer.  These activities are by no means a salary and I really just earn enough to buy gifts for birthdays and Christmas as well as a few things here and there that we want but could not otherwise afford.

Below are a list of sites that I currently use to earn these prizes.   For each one, I will tell how to join and what you can expect to make in a day/month/year, as well as how to earn points for prizes.  Click on the following links to learn more about each program.

Swagbucks
Instantbucks
MySurvey.com
I-say
JD Power Panel
Global Test Market
Opinion Outpost
Bing
E-Poll
Pinecone Research
Socratic Forum
Saving Star
Kelloggs Family Rewards
Opinion Place

The following are a list of websites that I have tried and found to not be worth the time it takes.

Vindale Research
My Points
Idea Shifters

No comments:

Post a Comment