Sunday, February 2, 2014

Global Test Market

I have been a member of Global Test Market for about 6 months now and have earned $100 just from taking their surveys. 

How to Sign Up
You go to their website, fill out the form and take the profile surveys.  I do not remember is you need to supply your mailing address.  Most sites do, but I just can't remember.  They will then start sending you emails to do surveys ranging from 15 - 80 points.  To take a survey, just click on the link in the email and you will have an opportunity to take it.  I get approx 5 surveys a day.  I may qualify for one of those. 

How Points Work
As mentioned above, you will get 15 - 80 points per survey.  Points work a little differently on this site than most others.  The points are not a one to one ratio.  You need 1100 points to earn $50 in Amazon gift cards.  To calculate how much you earn on each survey, I use the following formula: (points earned/1100) = percent of total.  Then, multiply the percent of total by 50 to get the total of they survey.  For example, suppose you have a survey worth 35 points.  (35/1100)=.031818.  then  .031818*50=1.590909.  So, a 35 point survey is approx. $1.59. (** I know that the .031818 needs to be multiplied by 100 to get an actual percentile number, but it would be pointless to multiply it when you just have to divide it out in the next step anyway.)

Redeeming points
For this site, you must earn 1000 points before making any redemption.  You can redeem gift cards or prizes. From what I can tell, it is more cost effective to redeem gift cards then buy the item you want.  For example, under the DVD section, The Little Mermaid DVD is 600 points.  Using the formula, that would make the DVD cost $27.  If you get the Amazon gift card then order the movie, you will pay around $20.  There are many gift cards to choose from if you don't want Amazon.  

What to expect from this site
As I mentioned before, I have been a member of this site for 6 months and have earned $100.  That is $50 every 3 months.  So in one year that would be $200.  I try and attempt every survey they send me, but I do not qualify for very many.  So, if you use this site, be prepared to disqualify for a lot of surveys.  Despite the mass of disqualifications, I have gotten the most product testing surveys from this site.  The products I have tested range from laundry detergent, soap, diapers, toilet paper and several other items.  One of these surveys even sent me cash in the mail as a "thank you" for doing the survey.  So, overall, I do make the most off of this site than any other survey site.

No comments:

Post a Comment