Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fruit Loop Learning for Pre-K

So, I had this idea to also incorporate food with learning.  Being a preschool teacher before I had my daughter, I incorporated food into lessons quite often.  This is the first post of this kind on this blog, and I hope to add more as time goes on.

First, give each child some Fruit Loops


The following pictures will show some activities to do with the Fruit Loops.

Sorting by color

Patterns

Counting

Graphing

Make your own picture


These are just some of the activities that use Fruit Loops.  When you are finished with what ever project you are working on, the kids get to enjoy a tasty snack!

Other Fruit Loop Activities:
1.  Using Fruit Loops to "color" in a picture.
2.  Make necklaces or bracelets
3.  Use Fruit Loops to create letters

Know another activity?  Please let me know and I will add it to this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment