Saturday, August 23, 2014

Fudge Filled Cookie Cups

So, one day I had a craving for fudge.  Not just any fudge, but my grandmother's fudge icing.  I also needed to make something for a pot-luck meal, and thought why not create something with this fudge icing I've been craving so much.  Well, what I came up with is pictured below!


Ingredients:
Favorite cookie dough
1/2 recipe chocolate fudge icing

Directions
1. Take your cookie dough and form the dough into 1 inch balls.
2. Place the dough into a lined mini muffin tin.
3. Bake cookies (as directed) until just done, but not too done.  Once out of the oven, depression will form in the center of the cookies, creating a cup like shape.
4. Fill the depression with fudge icing, about 1/2 tablespoon, depending on the size of the depression.
5. Let fudge firm up before serving.

Notes
Servings per recipe depends on the amount of dough you use.  I used 1/2 a recipe form the back of a chocolate chip bag and had a lot of fudge icing left over.  I made 24 cookie cups.  Using 1/2 recipe of fudge, you could use a whole cookie dough recipe and still have enough icing.




No comments:

Post a Comment